Vans Honda Rewards
Vans Honda Rewards
When you purchase a vehicle from Van’s Honda, you will automatically be enrolled in the Loyalty Rewards Program. Our rewards program is different than any program you have seen. Your rewards start the day you buy your vehicle! The rewards program allows you to earn points for every dollar you spend in parts or service at our dealership. We even award special bonus points for answering online surveys about your experiences or referring a friend. Our future is based on a solid foundation of “partnering” with our customers and our Gold Rewards program is provided to you at NO COST. Start earning points today!
Your Vehicle Website
Customers enrolled in the Van’s Honda Rewards Program have access to their own rewards website. This website was designed to help you manage your vehicle ownership experience. It is a great tool that you can use to keep track of your vehicle and your rewards points. It even has a special mailbox that will store the coupons and special offers we send to you. To activate your website simply provide your email address or login to www.VansHonda.com and click on the rewards card icon.
Our Van's Honda Rewards comes Complimentary with a NEW Car or Truck Purchase
- First Oil Change Free
- Loaner Vehicle Program (with service visit over 2.5 hrs.)
- Family Identity Theft Protection
- Future Trade-In Bonus if All Your Regular Scheduled Maintenance is Done at Van’s Honda
- Lifetime Multi-Point Inspections
- Lifetime Pre-Vacation Check-Up
- Lifetime Shuttle Service (within 10 miles)
- Pickup & Devlivery Service (within Greater Green Bay Area)
- Bonus Points for Completing Online Survey
- Bonus Points upon Activation
- Bonus Points for Customer Referral Purchase
ALL AT NO CHARGE TO YOU!
Your Promise Points
You earn 5 points for every dollar spent in service and parts, plus you earn bonus points for referring a friend. What can you redeem your points for? It’s simple, your points can be used for service or saved and used toward the purchase of your next vehicle. Here’s what the points are worth in each department: