Coverage for Honda Vehicles New and Pre-Owned
Care that makes a difference.
No matter where you’re headed, Honda Care® can help you make the most of every mile. Honda Care provides a wide variety of coverage and services designed to look out for you and your vehicle, so you can enjoy the smoothest ride possible for many years to come.*
Four Kinds of Care
It’s important to have the vehicle service contract that’s right for you. That’s why Honda Care offers four levels of coverage, depending on where your vehicle is in its life cycle.
- New Vehicle Coverage
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Coverage
- Certified Additional Coverage
- Powertrain Coverage
(Pre-Owned Vehicles Only)
Honda Care Highlights
- Roadside Assistance
- Component Coverage
- Rental-Car Reimbursement
- Trip-Interruption Benefit
- Concierge Services
These essential services provide Roadside Assistance not just for your Honda vehicle, but for your family’s Honda and Acura passenger vehicles or Honda motorcycles as well.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Towing Services
- Lockout Assistance
- Battery Jump-Start
- Tire Change
- Fuel Delivery
Honda Care can be a big help if you need repairs. When you follow your Honda’s recommended maintenance schedule, the Honda Care New, Pre-Owned, and Certified Additional Coverage plans cover expensive repairs for virtually every component on your vehicle. And the Honda Care Powertrain plan covers essential powertrain components.
New, Pre-Owned, and Certified Additional Coverage:
- Drivetrain: Engine, Transmission, Differential and Axles
- Electronics: Computers, Electronic Components and Electrical System
- Chassis: Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems
- Heating/Cooling: Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling Systems
- Honda Genuine Accessories: Audio and Communication Devices and Accessories, Navigational and Security Systems
- Drive Axle (Front and Rear)
- Seals, Gaskets and Fluids
Repairs will be performed by factory-trained Honda technicians using Honda Genuine Parts.
*This document is intended to provide an overview of coverages and benefits. Actual coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. Ask your Honda dealer or see your Service Contract and CCMC Membership Guidelines and/or Emergency Roadside Assistance Guidelines for complete details.