Collision Open Today! Service: 7:30am-5pm | Call us at: (920) 499-5483
Collision Repair | Green Bay, WI
From the tiniest of flaws to major collision repair, trust Van’s Honda to take care of your vehicle’s needs.
At Van’s Honda we understand that getting back behind the wheel after an accident can be a difficult process. That’s why Van’s is committed to making the process as simple and as smooth as possible for you.
Why choose Van’s Honda for your collision or repair needs? Simply put, we know Honda vehicles, inside and out, and have all the technical data and tooling to make sure the job is done correct to Honda’s stringent standards for repair.
We are dedicated to building a strong relationship with you when trusting us with your Honda’s repair needs. Trust is the first key in getting a job done right and that’s what we’re here for. To serve you and your vehicle needs.
Call or email today to set an appointment!
Services We Offer
- Why pay for an estimate!? Haven’t you been inconvenienced enough by having your Honda damaged? Van’s Honda offers free estimates using state of the art estimating software. This provides you with an itemized detailed report of what it will take to repair your vehicle. We work with all insurance companies to guarantee that your vehicle's repairs are completed as quickly as possible and to Honda’s standards.
Honda Genuine Parts
- At Van’s we understand what made you buy a Honda vehicle. The quality, the reliability, and the ability to maintain value as the years go by. Why should any of those values change after an accident? Simply put, they shouldn’t. That’s why we use Genuine Honda Replacement Parts, whenever possible, to make sure the quality, reliability, and value does not diminish after an accident. There’s no reason your Honda shouldn’t stay a Honda!
- We understand that an accident can put a pinch on everyday life. The loss of a car due to a collision can hinder getting to and from work, school, or daycare. Simple everyday errands become impossible to accomplish. That’s why we offer courtesy vehicles to use while your Honda is getting repaired. From insurance jobs to minor repair work, let Van’s help you maintain your lifestyle by keeping you mobile!
Paintless Dent Repair
- Does your Honda have a tiny ding or dent that is driving you mad!? Let us help you by using a practice called “PDR”. Saving you hundreds of dollars over conventional body repairs, and saving your factory paint finish, smaller dings and dents can be “pushed out” from the inside of the vehicle’s panels eliminating costly down time. **Visual inspection of damage size and location needed to determine costs. Subject to scheduling dates and times.**
3M Headlamp Restoration
- Did you know that even the slightest change in clarity to your vehicle’s headlamps can reduce your ability to see hazards during night driving? In the past, replacing scratched, clouded or yellowed plastic headlight covers was an expensive necessity in order to preserve safety. But now with 3M Headlamp Restoration, your Honda can shine bright once again. Restore your Honda’s lights to likenew condition for a fraction of the cost of replacement lenses. Don’t be caught in the dark! Schedule your appointment today!
What To Do If You've Been Involved In An Accident
- Maintain Your Safety!
- Remain calm and turn your emergency flashers on. Stay in your vehicle.
- Do not admit fault. Saying sorry can imply that you caused the accident. Instead, say “Are you okay?” or “I’m not sure what happened.”
- Notify the authorities. Call an ambulance if necessary.
- Record as much information as possible. If you have a camera or camera phone; take photos, get names, gather how the accident happened, record the date, time, location, and get the other parties insurance information. This will help you process a claim with the insurance providers.
- Contact your insurance carrier and open a claim even if you’re not at fault. They’re there to help you and can usually expedite the repair process sooner.
Last, but not least, call us at Van’s Honda! We’re here to help you and we would be glad to service your needs.